Sunday, May 24, 2009

looks like thrs another lucky fella in the neighbourhood....another Z...spotted around senadin....but i nvr bothered wanting to know who's the owner.........until a couple of days ago...some 1 knocked the door looking for me in the late evening while i was bathing....n asked for my num from my cousin in my absense....woo.....followed i received 2-3 calls from unknown numbers askign me to come out n meet...but i juz dun care much n rejected.....haha.....later that nite....around 10pm +...w00t....a few rides including the orange Z arrived outside my house...ask me out n intro one another to me =_="....wth...at 1st i wondered....Fairlady fanclub or it could be a duel request against my Z lolz....i can edy hear his frens pursuing him to have 1 round drag race with me at kuala Baram road..=_="......?....chat here n thr....he was curious that if i could drive my 350z thru the bumps in sch....luckily i can la......he later told me tat he cant n went to peep under my car.....0_o?!...I tot he had the same stock suspensions n rims as mine...but......his exhaust pipes seems diff....dangling down under....no wonder la =_="...sad thg...being not able to drive tat hottie to sch is such a waste....we asked about each others trims....his 1 being a 04 version too....manual n ST trimmed.....bought from the same dealer as mine lolz....juz a couple of weeks ealier than mine......w00t....
when 2 Zs meet each other lolz
owh.....pretty blessed fella i must say.....a 19 year old wif a 'P' sticked on his ride....entered uni wif a 287bhp.....asked me to go yumcha....join fanclub wif more hardcore nissans fans....maybe its not time yet....sry la bro haha...i know u wanna be fren wif me....n i still nid time to know u....but i got to deal wif my finals 1st......

6 comments:

Jimmy said...

gogogo.. fast and furious 5: miri drag.. lol
eh that fellow, dunno how 2 describe =.= ..btw, reli pity him cant drive to campus..

kNy said...

he will blessed but so r u leh...haha..

K'elvin said...

lol....maybe..but ppl P edy own a 287bhp lol...

Prince said...

Wor...... so many Z kaki at Miri ar haha.

Elsie said...

heh... your mom told me that yesterday... hahhax.... so funny de that guy....

K'elvin said...

saw a black Z few days ago...soon the neighbourhood will be terrorized by nissans.....muahhaha