Friday, November 21, 2008

Escaped again? lolz?

haha.....damn lucky again 2nite....tot will kena saman edy......... coz of my HID light on my lil' myvi.....lately the PDRM.....(Polis dahaga ringgit Malaysia) or (Polis dibuta rasuah malaysia) has announced such operation that all cars having these sort of lighting system to be caught lolz....now thier dogs have a new reason wandering around to ambush people....the only thing u can do to get off thier bite is by sparing some "bones" from ur wallet haha......it works fine most of the time....unless its a group of them gangbanging u or maybe u encountered well-trained German shepherd coming out from those "dark blue cages"....then ur rlly in deep shyt lolz....
earlier i have been caught once last year.....but i juz pretend ignorant and innocent saying that was not my car ....i dunno anythg bout HID....i juz borrow the car from my bro....surprisingly the sohai polis actually let me go...."besok pergi tukar....kalau ku nampak lagi ku saman...." lolz as if u'll see me next time cheh~~so long suxkazz~~!!since then....i dun usually drive to the city at nite...but still got la....along wif that unease feeling......but my fren kena caught when he borrowed my car 2 months ago ahha....at the same spot summore.....tsk tsk tsk kena bite away rm20 lolz.......as for me 2nite....luck is on my side hahaz.....was going to town for dinner with my mum....she edy kintio that i might get caught....she told me to change the lights to conventional type but i din.....sayang lei....the white is so nice......n cost rm600....if change then nid throw where oo? hehe am i i lucky? i bypassed a police road block because it rained suddenly.....n bypass another 2 police cars front to front ....maybe its rlly becoz of the rain lolz......too bad its my noob myvi....not granted 'privilege' such as mum's alphard n bro's harrier...anyway...when b kch also nid to change the lights back zz........


5 comments:

Tan Chia Hui said...

lol...go 4 toto... so lucky.

btw... buy a plate beware of dog might help :) yo uncle has it right...lol dato always used those

K'elvin said...

no nid plate...we use legal warrant de hehe....

kNy said...

hmmm...i wanna change my car plate no. also liao ...err...to QA* 21 ? o 2121? so all the police thought the car is belong 2 ur family 1.hahaha..

K'elvin said...

only certain 21s got the special immunity wif own warrant hehe....wif exception to my myvi...too cheap haha.....u try la kny......if u can get away i chia u eat haha...

K'elvin said...

but tat warrant for tinted glass only ahaahah