Friday, November 7, 2008

lolz of the day: spell it suxkaz....

ok pay attention now...slowly......spell after me guys n gals.........B....A....BA~......B.....I....BI~.......Baa~BI!!!....i remember learning this in play school as mischievous lil' me....hmm....we weren't taught its alternative which is khinzir.....maybe it's rather hard to be pronounced.....ahahahaha....check out the babi combo.....it might be lame for some of u ppl out thr....but it did make me lolz xD.......reading these juz evoke sum sense of laugher hahaz.....babi bola....lolz....shouldn't it be bebola babi?....woo babi merah also hav....=_=".....bubur babi....bububabi~read it fast xD



holyshyt....imagine kena terrorize by babi......can u survive the horror?....resident evil 6: Babi outbreak........ xD


sigh* babi la....my finals r forcing me to my limits =(....some 1 save me....

5 comments:

Tan Chia Hui said...

LOL... really Laugh my ass off!!!

Tan Chia Hui said...

LOL... really Laugh my ass off!!!

K'elvin said...

xD....although a bit lame hahaz

Elsie said...

hahax.....

kNy said...

RA3 can saves u...go play it...no need study liao..haha