Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Nismo v1 S-tune stripes

hmm....now tat the nismo emblem is on her ass.....next would be the nismo stripes on both sides to complete the theme?

for a Nismo v1 S-tune....as for mine...it will look something like this.....nice xD

and of coz...in exception of the nismo rims n bremo zzz =(


On a blue Z ...


definitely hot on a white Z.....as white base color usually mix n match well wif sport theme stickers
any1 do happen have stripe stickers on thier rides b4 or know some1 who did it? and how much does it roughly cost around here?




5 comments:

Viper2040 said...

My one got since you did go to my blog already so you should already see my ride with the sticker on hehe. But i dont want to put nismo la so i choose Mine's since my ride is white. From what i know if you put nismo one should be cheaper coz less sticker to make not like my one even the Mine's stickers at both side of the door and the bonnet will cost more than yours lo.

K'elvin said...

how much u get for the Mines? summore is ur fren did it for u lei

Viper2040 said...

Haha true true anyway my one cost around 300-400 like that la but the sticker itself cost lots coz good quality one and since is my fren did it so workmanship cost didnt count lo.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.