Friday, July 24, 2009

whr da fck is my Cds....

sent my Z to SUM motor to have some minor fixes....when i got b my car this evening....tried to switch track in my changer....w00t....y it wont switch?! wtf?...i tot my player jammed or wat...kintio ki........only track 5 is playing the sentimental chinese song...hmm ok...so i tried to eject disks from track 1,2,3,4,6....w00t? "No CD"? well i still thought that somethg is wrg wif my player...ok now i tried to click load.....n w00t?the slot opened for CD feed....hmm ok....now its pretty clear....bitches.....cant bliff some1 would do that....they stole my Hip hop and Rap Cds ONLY....n left the chinese CD alone......mahai.....drove b to SUM motor n report this fck up shyt....salesman go question every workers around....but of coz...who'd be so s2pid to surrender emself on da spot?....n 1 of them ask if i took out myself n left it at home...come on....i ain't got alzheimer u fckin bitch.......however.... the clue is the thief must be a hardcore fan of Lil' Wayne, Pitbull, Flo Rida and Teriyaki Boyz haha.......damn....they took all the Boom Boom fun in my ride =(

4 comments:

Viper2040 said...

Wow like that also can ar..... Lucky my one only single cd and so i think will not happen coz if they take my cd i will know. That why is better not to leave any cd in the car or other important items in it.

IS the cd ori or copy?

K'elvin said...

copy de...80cents a piece...i nvr tot some1 will take em' =_=

DaVIdnG said...

lol... they dunno how to download mar.. haha...

Anonymous said...

haha.... perhaps the one who ask u whether u left the CD at home is the thief...... he is trying to cover wat he had done...