Monday, October 20, 2008

at last......payload received....

This sem i must admit that i've been a solely bad ass......been skipping lots of lectures and tutorials as if there's no tomorrow....i know it's wrong somehow i still did it...worst of it....i Just Do it...there's no reason behind .....and i don't even feign any lame excuses like "oh...i'm not feeling well....oh i've got sth important to do......oh i'll be attending the next tut session......"...none of it.....compared to previous sem...at least i'm still worried about being absent that i would ask some friends to forge my signature.....btw wanna learn how to skip wif lame excuse? hahaha....the only class that i dun skip for no reason is my taekwondo class hehe.....maybe it has bonded to me ever since the day i started at 1994...i juz love it^^.....perhaps i nid something that threatens me.....?my parents? no....they have no idea i've been doing these i think kekez...not to mention they don't even know i have a blog....jotting down all these shyts here.... but what i do at home? well nth la....juz chatting, procrastinating and study on my own, looking at the same thing over n over again...having time itself as my catalyst......i absorb more in this way...that's for me....dun ask y...been doing this since my 2ndaries...dun rlly pay shyt attention in class.....

maybe this could help? emm.....definitely not... too bad it's juz a cat...i hate em' ....die u lil' feline btches!!! like i care!!

it's kinda sad.......i wasn't like what i used to be in my secondaries, motivated n worried about not being competitive.....but now it's like.."nth else matters...as long i don't fck up or fail any subjs....who cares?".......xD...maybe i'm juz too objective-oriented...being direct...figuring the easist way out to solve problems....any means necessary for my desired outcome......what i did in the very begining of this sem was to read the unit outlines of all the subjs enrolled....having to know how the marks are allocated and how they are being scored.....i dun give a damn about other shyts that doesn't concern of sponsoring marks....or all these could simple define me as lazy? omg....i've been consummed by the evil side of myself xD....lord help me.......somtimes i wondered what these complex thgs i studied would do me any good...what field can they be applied...and many more...for me, i'm still not sure what these shyts are used in practical situations honestly.....just doing it blindly sumtimes.....? when its required to differentiate....ok i'll do it.....integrate....ok i'll do it without knowing the logical reason y these steps have to be executed hahaha.....as long it's correct in the end....it's tough not being theoritically superior in the engineering field i must say =(......maybe it's juz not my cup of tea......or maybe i wasn't trying hard enuff? blind excuses......


also this morning....i went to sch to submit my lab report...so before heading b home...i decided to drop by my mechanical design lecturer to have a look on my internals....waited outside his office for a moment till i get my turn.....as i entered....he gave me those repeatiting shots before i have the chance to express my request....lol......"i remember u...u didn't attend my classes....i know it's u....i dun remember seeing ur face in my class...r u my student.....n thr r some others not just u....i got take attendance u know?" wahahaha pWnz0Rd!!!!.. after finishing these words...he proceed on raiding some piles of paper and come out wif the attendance sheet...." see? what ur name..." so i told him "see? u didn't attend any(ok i'm sorry...*speechless*).....not even once....i've marked out all u ppl's absence....this subj is tough...its not like the previous MD (its hard too la cb...nimpeh almost gg...)....to do well...u must attend all the class...(lanjiao la...in ur mid term...ur tutorial contributed shyt)....." aduh tiam la....after a while tanking his Indian machine gun assault(cheh not enuff POWER...)...finally i get to see my marks....teruk la =P...mi mi 1...........not juz me haha.....ok this 1 is still ok...at least his tone of nagging me and his nonverbal way of expressing is bearable hehe......not like that Russian fcktard whom i encountered last week as i submitted my lab report to him....ate his russian-made Ak-47....still complaining the same issues as i mentioned above ahhaa.....in addition that he threatens to send a complaint letter to my parents =_="..."how many times have u attended my class?..ur an adult now(yala... =(...21 edy...)...what happens if ur parents received this letter? u shall be punished....." lolz....another pwnz0rd that i cant seem to retaliate!! ....his nags are somehow seasoned with sense of humor whereby his english r somehow mixed with his mother tongue that produced a gag hahaha...some of which i failed to comprehend....juz nodding my head n pretend to be sorry lo....wat to do...i can't juz giggle in front of him.....like i always did behind his class...some worst that my fren try to imitate him lolz....if i really did giggle.....i could prepare to count how many stabs from him in my back in my finals haha....purely 70% in final...holyshyt dun play play.....if he do it from behind then i'm dead..... its funny..its rlly not juz me....u know...when a mid term exam is held.....u can expect the number of students in the class to increased from 25-100%!!!! not joking man....so sarcastic....it must have hurt the lect's feeling haha..... but in the end...i still have to say tat i'm sorry..... =(


1 thing i still dun quite understand and be sure of....in life....basically we deal problems with solutions rite....? but there are many means that solutions can be attained...some that r rather direct and easy (hehe....dirty, 1337 , watever....i know u all did it b4...dun pretend) but some are not....which must be traded with dedications and efforts....but in the end both methods still results in giving the same solution....as evaluated by others...some that we cant see the difference behind em' heheh.....what i mean is...are there any obligations that bind on these? haha in my interpretation....you are not wrong...until the day u get caught...yet u "might" just be wrong ....soemtime i thinks its rather s2pid for those who let their chance slip at that particular moment..u'll feel sorry for the outcome haha..... it's just inevitable that the world is full of shyts and corruptions....they prevail in our life , doubts we could nvr have thought of..... perceptions that we nvr have imagined...... hahaha....aiya dun think too much la......just live ur life to the fullest content.......it's short.....there'r plenty of things we've nvr done....experienced...yet plenty of days to die....cherish on what you've possessed today.....do watever u like as long its not regretful lo.....


life's a struggle....check of this...somehow get inspired of this song from a friend of mine hehe....i supposed it stressed otu a lot of sarcastic facts of life and the society hehe....the lyrics could reach up to 1000+ unique chinese words....don't bother watching it thru....it's meaningful


ok that's all the crap for today....gotta cont my assignment =(..........

2 comments:

Tan Chia Hui said...

haha... tak mati kena ak. not bad la @_*

K'elvin said...

high damage per second man..... =(