Saturday, October 25, 2008

blablabla...

woke up 7am this morning...well 7 is kinda 'early for me'....it's usually 10 hahahah....to send one of my fren to the airport this morning...n sunpian go hav breakfast along wif vinc n my cousin.........*yawn*....haiz was having a sweet dream la hahahah.......

on day way to breakfast.....saw some noobshyts kissing each other.....ouch.....lai lai ham ar ham ar.... 8012 and 6013...gogogogo ToTO , 4D watever......hahaz...i dun care...dun bliff in these shyts....juz not my game...hehehe


after leaving CK on the airport...we decided to go for a 2nd round wif our long lost lau han ke hahaha...(1st round was drinks only xD)....haiz ppl edy work n making money.... but we're still living our nerdy engineering life....f=ma...lanpa=palan....hahaah.....we went to a coffee shop around Bintang plaza area...hmm dunno wat izzit called for to have a taste of this 'so-called' best har mee in Miri........dunno la...i dun feel much distinguished impression from the taste...n it cost for rm20 =_=".....somehow it triggered my allergy on spot zzz....felt slight irritation inside my ears.....must be the soup...

No comments: