Wednesday, October 15, 2008

yea....it's replaced ^^

hehe finally....i get this baby for a measly Rm100....worth it lei...pioneer de...n power too..in playing my jiwang songs =X...!!tsk tsk xD...bought it from my bro's fren who gila these car audio shyts de...whom they said likes to 'update' his system from time 2 time n sell off his old 'junks'...hmm must be rich fella
n now......i can throw away my problematic cacat amps.... the big 1 problem is such that there is completely no output on of its channel...as for the small 1...there r some pain in the ass, annoying, crackling interference noise at one of its channel
installation is kinda simple by refering to the previous connected amps...this amp got more output ports...but it made me sweat a lot by the look of the wet spot on the rubber carpet hehe...
it scared the shyt of out me when one of the red power cord suddenly sparkled upon contact at the connection terminal...luckily din get shocked xD...edy got pobhia of getting shocked...even wif my own 'shock gag pen' i used to tease some innocent ignorant frens lol.....
see? it's indentical to a normal pen xD...a gd disguise as a prank equipment lol


even now...i won't dare to snap my finger on it ever xD.....it felt like 'high n energized lol'....only got shocked by it twice....the 1st 1 being the time i tested on my own upon purchase...and the second while trying to assemble it back after checking what's inside hehe....



hehe the reaction generally looks like how this fella was beign tricked xD

5 comments:

Tan Chia Hui said...

@_* RM100 for pioneer???
WTF! hahaa... next time gt stock tell me :D

K'elvin said...

i'm juz lucky...from my bro;s kangtao haha

Willan Chew said...

pray kelvin always upgrade his ar sytem then sell off his old parts..

then cheap cheap sell to me la.. ehehe

K'elvin said...

kaiw aa....how to upgrade...see only afford to loot 2nd handed stuff nia =(

kNy said...

u might kiaw but ur mum got mah...next time got good kantao let me know ah..hahaha