Friday, December 19, 2008

Paintball battle at SSCPA

17th dec 08 was a memorable day for me n also all the ex-townians who joined in the 8 vs 8 game......for that was the 1st time we played paintball haha....






armed n ready!!...the face guard googles are smeared....which reduced our sights n consequencely degraded our marksmanship...damn band of brothers....we held strong together like this.....

and ended up owned like this....lolz

our squad, from the left: david, lih sing, me, yan chinn, jacky, lisa, ung....n kny? wth is him....

remove the safety condoms!!....push fire!!....our weapons r called the marker.....powered with a gas tank behind compressed with 280 PSI of CO2....rlly powerful shyt....they work semi-automatically....more or less the same recoil feedback n shooting action as my all-time favourite M1 Garand rifles found in WWII games hehe.....how i wish i could personally own 1 to shoot cats n dogs xD......jk la....i luv animals >=)
sergeant jacky giving orders xD....." u take the left flank.....u!! take the right....me hide here..... when all points r secured...n all thier boys r taken out... tell me.....i'll go kautim their girls....got it?"

r u ready?!

kamikaze !!!! banzai charge!!!
woo....it's me in sliding action to reach the bunker xD....see got dust effect de....cool mah my pattern...


moments later......awww shyt.....pinned T_T.....some 1 save me plz....

actually our team consists of only 4 brave men xD....the rest r girls given safer roles by camping to provide supressive fires instead of rushing to the frontlines....dun be suprise that ung is among the girls lolz.....failed to protect our flanks n bo hutt summore hahah.....

after the 4 rounds of intense actions....casualties reported that kny was the kamikaze rambo who suffered the most shots hahaha.....followed by tanker jacky.....next is lisa who cried when shot at close range at the last match....they should all be awarded purple hearts haha....=_=".....i got shot in the head once....it flashed b my childhood when i was kena tekuk by my mum lolz, one on my right wrist and the other on my kidney but all these shots r absorbed by my vest..so no damage taken =P...i'm such a lucky bastard.....while most of the them suffered swells and bruises on thier arms, legs n thighs....especially the girls

No comments: