Monday, September 15, 2008

Let's get it started =P

So...after years viewing other's blogs to destroy my boredom...i figured out its time i start my own...hehe most of my frens have already started thier's...aiyer especially Kny..cant bliff this kid will blog too hahaa summore his ang mo also not bad...pro pro must praise ni....so unbeliveable...so i guess i'll the the 1 who comes late ><
but say nia la start blogging....for those who know me..i kinda procrasinates a lot...do things also " hangat-hangat tahi ayam" de kekez know what this malay idiom means?...so do pray that i stay active in developing my blogs wif bullshyts n stuff hahah..but for my readers out thr..i'm not a super-uber pro in my engrish k? as long u understand n knows how to interpret my meaning enuff lo hehe...

No comments: