Monday, September 15, 2008

My car audio

for me...car audio has not been my interest all these while...until my bro come back to miri last week to visit his gf...to my suprise..this time he offered to give me his 'leftovers' within the stashes of boxs in the house...i've not devoted into housekeeping thus i dunno wat the heck r inside those trashes hehhe...

after raiding these shyts...he got out an Eclipse player...a pair of Fanatic tweeters and side speakers...and 2 amplifiers...1 big 1 small...some wires blabla...i believed that these r the remnants r from his kenari...no wonder la...these r all reject stuff...the set he installed on his kenari r more high spec than these. haiz...too bad he din install any new sounds system in his new harrier....if not i might have the chance to salvage some parts again haha...well in short...better than nothing i guess...my house have been broke into last sem break..but lcukily the thief got nothing since my cousin was awake to scare the shyt outta him...if not i would have got nothing by then ahhaha which might include my beloved desktop..




So after buying me the side door speaker sockets and the middle part myvi players fitting sockets, he made an appointment with "Megashine"...a shop which claims themselves specialized in car audio, alarm and tinting services...tsk tsk tsk...located just opposite the rear of Imperial mall...at 1st....due to my ignorance in these service pricings, i consulted my bro of how much the installation charges of these shyts will be...now these fees shall be settled by my own...well he said that rm300 approximatively...so i went to the shop the 1st day...fckin pissed..i tot i had an appointment with the shop n yet i see a bunch of cars ahead of me zzz...waste my fuel for coming town nia..but nvm at least i ate Kfc before coming back ahaha...i talked to the guy again n he promised that i'll be served tml morning..





the next day...i arrived again at 9am+...this time i skipped 3 tutorial classes wahaha...nvm la no marks allocated thr in the outline ma...jzu as long i dun fck up in labs/assigns/finals nuff said kekez......drive in n show the people they shyts i am going to install...so 1 of the tauke look here there n quoted rm400 for the installation service..wah wtf....after some of his explanation...the rm100 was split into 50 50 for replacing my current wires which is not long enough n some thermal(wtf? got heat dissipation meh)/vibration insulation sheets(optional) which will be used along with the sidespeakers...





damn it...at 1st i tot this entire process will be done in 1-2 hours...but the tauke said tat i will take roughly 3-4 hours omgg...so what to do...i cant go back now....n the tauke himself offered to take me home if i wanted...but i rejected...haha sohai 1...he had no idea how far i live from there without asking =_="....or maybe not... this service will include extra charges on my final bill lolz so what to do? bopein lo squat n wandering around looking these ppl working on my car lo...





wahlau..so "sim tia" aa see they demolished and raped my front side doors...they cut a hole of about 5-6 inch in diametres which penetrate both the plastic n iron region of the door...arghh its permanent scar T_T...but bopein lo...rather than having to listen to the crappy original sound system...ahh dun 1 see liaw la...i went for a stroll n lepak around Imperial mall before coming b to see the end result...here it is...







damn....the frame socket for the player is missing zz...its so laid out like tat







See that door speaker...beneath the door got hole i tell u...so disfigured...zz....haiz unfortunately something unfortunate happened during the testing....the right channel of the bigger Amp is not working wtf....no sound from the right diu!!!!so i'm left no choice but to replace it with the smaller 1..






*shrink*




so after all these installations..my car now has the boom boom haha...but no woofer has been installed yet...coz its not here in miri but in kch...jzu nid to buy the crate box...everythg else is ready..even the wiring has been done today in preparation for it...hope some1 is willing to pay for my woofer unit hehe...so what's being left at the moment is my original player together with the socket....so juz in case any of u myvi owners that happens to have ur player stolen...spoiled..exploded...let me know...i might consider selling mine to u >=) ahahahaah





No comments: